November 26, 2011

An Update


Well, hello! It feels like it's been ages since I've even cracked open a computer. It was super nice to take a little time off from everything and just enjoy family time. These past few days consisted of: cooking my own family Thanksgiving meal, Black Friday shopping (omg), putting up Christmas decorations at my moms house, listening to a very She + Him Christmas non stop, lots of Christmas shopping, making lists, drinking lots of coffee, running errands, getting the perfect Christmas tree for our home and getting an early Christmas present.... My mom got Dakota matching snow white kittens. They are so adorable! One girl and one boy. Names have yet to be determined. Everything feels so perfect, I couldn't ask for more!♥

I hope your holiday was just wonderful. I'll announce the giveaway winners tomorrow!
xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!