January 29, 2012

Photo Challenge Updates: week 4

52 Weeks of Instax:  This picture, again, is out of focus! It's very hard to take close up pictures. I hope by next week I will have a decent one. I took this on Saturday. Bean and I took a little road trip to visit our wedding location (!!!!) (I'll talk more about this later!) and the town it's in happens to have the cutest/quaint/yummy 50's style diner called Izzo's Soda Fountain. We went there when I was pregnant and had the best chicken philly's, and so of course we had to go again. I tried to take a picture of how yum it looked but I have a feeling that this isn't very appetizing!

This week on Instagram: (@ahoynative) 1. Something Old // 2. Guilty Pleasure // 3. Something You Made // 4. Colour // 5. Lunch // 6. Light // 7. Inside Your Fridge (would not load on web.stagram so I'll share it next week!) 

I feel so exhausted tonight! I'm going to curl up in my soft blanket and watch svu with Bean. Happy Sunday! XO 

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to do a photo challenge. I hope it will be a way of reminding me to take more pictures, because I always forget to! Instagram is a good way to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am a die hard Instagramer! Once you start, you can't stop! ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!