March 21, 2013

I got these green pants this past weekend, and I've already worn them 3 days this week. They are SO super soft. The only thing I don't like about them is how loose they've become so quickly. I kind of wish I would have sized down, because I really dislike loose feeling pants on my legs. First world problems, I know. ha. I wore this yesterday in celebration of the actual first day of Spring, but it was quite chilly! The day before though, was so lovely. Fickle Florida weather! Denim jacket, lace top just seemed like the perfect parings for a Spring day, with a sweet nod to the '90s. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of those pants, and super cute outfit! Fist day of Spring and there was a light dusting of snow last night here in British Columbia, does it ever end ;)
    Was hoping I could ask a quick favor. Could u go to my blog and try to leave a comment? I've been having trouble with my comments and would love to know if you are able to leave one or if it's not letting you.
    Thanks a bunch!
    cheers,
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants. Totally perfect color for spring!
    I wish it was cooler here in Texas.. it's already been so hot this week. Monday there was a high of 95! augh.. dreading the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that!!! I asked another blogger for the same thing yesterday and I it seems we just figured out the problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!! You look so cute. I am so glad I found your blog. I love the layout and the design. I will definitey be following you on bloglovin. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. We are so excited about our latest giveaway, be sure to check it out. Link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/garnish-ed-kettle-corn-garnish-giveaway.html?m=1#comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!