March 28, 2013

PRAIRIE DREAMS DRESS

It's time for the second installment of 'how I wore it'! You can see that this dress is one of the newer dresses in the collection, and I am in love with the color. I just paired it with some dainty floral tights, fringe booties (surprise, surprise) and a pop of color with a coral belt.

Angela and I took these photos close to two months ago, and I am amazed by my lack of sweaters or coats in February.  I'm amazed because currently the temperature is in the 40s...in late March. It seems like this year we might just skip right over Spring and head into Summer. Which, I honestly don't mind. I love the sweltering temperatures of summer here. But it would be nice to have a few weeks of windows open weather and the renewed, organizing, hopeful feelings that come along with it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!