November 04, 2013

"lets get a silver bullet trailer, and have a baby boy. i'll safety pin his clothes all cool and you'll graffiti up his toys."

If you know where that line comes from, you are okay in my book. I'm still pinching myself in knowing that we are going to be having a baby boy! Before we knew what we were having I swore up and down all I wanted was another girl. Everyone else in both families wanted a boy. Especially Stephen. The clothes are sweeter, Dakota could easily share a room with another girl, and I already know about girls! Ever since finding out though, all I've been thinking about is having a tiny version of my husband. That thought makes my heart so full and happy. I feel like I will get to see what Stephen was like as a child with our son, and that excites me. I may not be able to make him dresses, but you better believe that I will make every bowtie he will ever wear! We've had his name picked out since before we had Dakota, and I can't wait to share it. Until then....a BOY!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I knew where that line was from cause it definitely sounds like something I would say. Haha! So happy for you guys :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you referenced Regina. Congrats! Love the name Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Baby boys are so sweet :)

    xo
    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I love your blog so much I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please check out my blog to see: http://allofmydayswithyou.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-2014-my-second.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from Sarah's. Beautiful story. Are you a midwestern gal too?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!