August 23, 2011

The Start of Something

Well, here I am. Two years prior I was debating with myself about starting a blog. Back then, I didn't really think I had anything interesting to write about. I guess I convinced myself I do. I have Dakota Moon, my adorably sweet one year old daughter. I have my Bean, who is more than I could have ever asked for.We are a little family. I'm starting school next semester, and my SIL and myself are taking a big leap and trying to start a business together. So yeah, I guess I do have a lot to write about. I am feeling so truly blessed. Now, please excuse me while I try and conquer all of my dishes, laundry, and miscellaneous duties before a little girls nap is over. Wish me luck!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!