September 16, 2011

Friday Happenings

*Us in the ESPN College Gameday tour bus!*

Hi and happy Friday night! I guess just writing that post yesterday put me in better spirits because today was, well, awesome! I had a sushi lunch date with my mom and aunt, so yum. Little secret: I never get sushi, I always get vegetable tempura, I don't actually care for sushi. (gasp!) But it was a fun girls date, and I found out Dakota really loves lettuce. Weird, I know, but it's all she would eat!

Dakota and I had lots of errands to run, including stops at Joanne's, Hobby Lobby, and Target, seriously my favorite places! I went to Target hoping to score a Missoni bag. I foolishly didn't get it the first day and now it's safe to say I probably will not. Boo! At Joanne's and Hobby Lobby I picked up some supplies for Deliciously Sew! You guys, it's together!!! I'll blog more on that tomorrow, but I can happily say, we have done everything we set out to do before our launch and now we're just waiting on time

When Bean got off work, we headed over to Home Depot where the ESPN College Gameday guys had their tour bus and a bunch of tents with activities set up. People were painting signs in hopes of winning tickets. I'm telling you, if he could, Bean would have painted 400 signs trying to win those tickets!


After all the fun and errands, we filled our bellies with all you can eat mac'n'cheese pizza and had a play date with the neighbors before bed. Now I've got a to-do list that's a mile long and I'm about to tackle some of it. I hope your day was just what you hoped it would be!

ps- I took outfit photos again! Nothing fancy, but oh so fun. I'll share tomorrow!

xo Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!