September 30, 2011

Fridays are for:

Welcome to a new segment I'd like to call "Fridays are for:" Every Friday I'll be posting about what Fridays are for in my life. Expect to see lots of adorable pictures, cute clothes, fun diys, and links! Without Further ado, this Friday is for:




and isn't this necklace so cute? I'm pretty sure I must have it!

all images here


Gemma Correll! I've been a long time admirer of her work. She is just so lovely, as are all of her illustrations. Everything she draws is so innocent and adorable, but not without lack of a little comic relief. How awesome, right? I was lucky enough to get her "Pugs Not Drugs" shirt for Christmas last year and I just love it! She's got lots of wonderful things in her shop right now that I've got my eye on. Anything sporting a pug, I believe, is something that belongs in my closet!

I just picked a few of my favorites, but browse her blog, she has much more! I hope you fall in love with her just like I did! Happy Friday!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!