September 17, 2011

What I wore: Lunch + Errands

Outfit Details: Shirt, thrifted//Jeans, Target//Shoes, Wanted Shoes, Scarf, Country Dollar
Owl Ring, Country Dollar//Bag, Dooney + Bourke vintage thrifted

This is what I wore when I went on a sushi date with my mom and out and about running errands.Nothing special, but this girl loves a good pair of jeans and let me tell you, those sandals are my favorite! I got them when Wanted was having their bogo shoe sale! They're so comfy and super cute. There is this store we have called the Country Dollar, not sure if you have one or not, but everything is 1.00! Some of their stuff can actually be really cute, hello blue leopard print scarf and orange owl ring! If you're looking for quality this place is a no go, but if you're looking for really cheap costume jewelry, they've got everything your looking for!

The creative geniuses for Deliciously Sew (Angela and me!) just got together, so we're going to do some planning. Yay! Happy Saturday!!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!