October 14, 2011

Fridays are for:

Hi and happy Friday! Today I spent most of the afternoon looking for the perfect pair of boots or shoes. This time next week Bean and I will be in Atlanta! It's part of his birthday present, and I'm so excited to go. Well, I had found the most lovely pair of oxfords at target and when I went back today to get them, they didn't have my size. I really like this particular pair because they are so light and don't have a thick heel. Anyway, I don't think they will be here in time for ATL if I were to order them today. But as I browsed the Target website, I realized that particular pair and many others are buy-one get-one. I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and order them anyway. They are that cute.

Today's 'Fridays are for:' is chock full of pretty things you can make for yourself!

I am SO excited about this D.I.Y. Prepare to see my entire house full of transferred images. The possibilities are endless!

I've been wanting to do this forever! The entire process is listed and so helpful!

I have a lot of these old Samsonite suitcases sitting around, I think I need to pretty mine up

I don't know about you, but I love arrows + belts too. This DIY is perfect!

I was actually thinking about one of these the other day, then I found this fun D.I.Y
Oh and I just found Miss Indie's blog this week, fab!

Such a cute idea! I love wood grain, and I'm pretty savvy with felt, so I'm sure I'll be making some of these!

1//2//3//4//5//6

I hope you find something fun to make, maybe even this weekend. While the kiddos are napping. Happy crafting!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!