October 24, 2011

I am alive!

Eeeek! It's been 3 days since I've even seen a computer, 4 since I've been on one. I feel like a caveman. Kidding! It was nice to take a trip and actually enjoy the trip without being distracted with all that the internet has to offer. We got home late last night, and I was so exhausted that I just crawled into bed. Since it was late and past Dakota's bedtime, she just stayed another night with my mom. Did I mention how nice it is to have family live 20 minutes away? Today Dakota and I spent the day hanging out, playing and me getting lots of  her love! I swear, it seems like she's so much bigger. Was I only gone 4 days? It was nice to be able to put all of the trip stuff away and hang out with my girl. We even got to put up some Halloween-ish decorations up outside (can't believe it's only a week away today! eep!) I plan on tonight ending with a cup of hot chocolate, some crafting, and an episode (or three!!!) of Friday Night Lights. Perfect way to come home, if you ask me! Hope your weekend was lovely.

xo, Meghan

PS, check out DS participating in an awesome giveaway over at A is for Amperstand. I'm so thankful that both myself and DS decided to sponsor Amy this month, she is such a doll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!