November 19, 2011

Songbird Saturday #10


How about a bunch of songs that just make you feel good? Or make you want to dance, make you want to sing. Remind you of a super special time.With no real relevance? That's what the playlist is! Just a bunch of songs that I really enjoy. If you know these songs, sing along! If you have no idea, give them a chance and let me know what you think!


Today consists of making cake pops, a trip to Target, and cleaning out my self proclaimed, dining room actually turned, craft room. We've got to make room for our Christmas tree! Still not getting it until at least Friday, but it's nice to be prepared. I've cleaned out a lot of my craft stuff in preparation for moving it to a new space, and I've come across a lot of stuff I no longer use, or have never used. I'm thinking I want to give it to someone! If you'd be interested in some new to you craft supplies, leave a comment and I'll see what I can do! Happy Saturday

xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!