January 17, 2012

Deliciously Sew Grand Opening!!


As you may remember from my New Year's goals and mentioning it in this post, I wanted to devote more time to Deliciously Sew. This has been a dream of mine to create DS for over 2 years now. When I told Angela that I thought we should do this together, she agreed and we've been working towards it ever since. Thank goodness she agreed!! At first, we just talked about it for a while, but once we actually started getting ideas, It's been go go go from then on. It seemed only natural that we open an Etsy to showcase and sell our handmade cuteness. So that is just what we did!

We only started adding items yesterday, so there is still a lot to be added. I had no idea how much work it would be to make sure you take the perfect pictures, that your words are interesting and enticing. Or that something other than remedial math would be needed to calculate shipping costs and Etsy fees. But what fun it has been too!! And doing this is proof of all our hard work. I hope that you'll poke around and see what we've been making and selling all these times I talk about DS! 

I'll be back later to share both mine and Angela's favorite things from the shop with you! If you get a chance to look, I'd love to know what your favorite thing is! xo, Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!