January 10, 2012

Looking forward to


It has been super warm here lately. Like, feels like it's summer warmth. I can't help but daydreaming about all of the things that are coming up and what promise the warmer months hold. Something about spring and summer fills me with a young, carefree spirit. Winter hasn't even really come yet, but I find myself wishing it was well behind us and Spring was on the way! Somethings I'm looking forward to in the next few months coming up:

1. Replanting our garden.
2. Planning our wedding ♥ (!!!!!)
3. My birthday!
4. Sun kissed skin.
5. Lots and lots of adventures, picnics, road-trips + swimming.
6. Pretty, light, dresses.
7. Our freezer being stock full of popcicles!
8. Warmer weather.
9. Dakota turning 2!
10. Riding my bike around. Everywhere, a lot!

What are you looking forward to? Do you find yourself wishing for spring and summer? xo, Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!