February 20, 2012

I'm getting a little nerdy over here!

Today is Kurt Cobain's birthday. I can't help but remember it every year because A. he's my favorite and B. after many mountain dew fueled research nights in my middle school years (I thought I was so bad staying up past midnight!) I basically read everything there is to know about him. I was borderline obsessed for a few years! I've since learned how to handle liking something so much. In celebration I listened to the Unplugged CD today. As soon as Bean gets home were going to watch the DVD of it..little does he know! ;) It's my favorite CD of theirs, besides In Utero! Here's to you Kurt. I guess you really did burn out, because you sure as hell haven't faded away. 

PS- This is my favorite song off of the Unplugged CD. I love it where at the end, he pauses and takes a deep breath. Oh my favorite! Anyone else love Nirvana as much as I do? How are you celebrating his birthday? I'm sorry for the uber nerdiness here! XO, Meghan

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!