February 27, 2012

A Sailing We Will Go!

1. fedora  // 2. socks // 3. denim vest // 4. Essie + OPI // 5. Lauren Moffatt dress // 6. necklace // 7. ship // 8. oxfords

I have always wanted to go sailing! I love the idea of living in a sailboat, waking up somewhere new each day. I'm working on convincing Bean that when we are old and gray we should get a sailboat and travel. He's not one for traveling, so it should be a great challenge! I will not take no for an answer :) I've had an account with Polyvore for a while now, but I never really understood how to use it. Every time I tried to create something I didn't save my last work, or didn't know how to export it. Well I figured it out and it's kind of addicting! This one is me channeling my dream day sailing. Truthfully, I'd like to wear these things even if I weren't out on the water! I've been having a real obsession with oxfords and hats lately







It's raining here, so if ever there were a day to be dreaming about being out on the water, today is that day! What have you been obsessed with lately? xo, Meghan











2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Harbor and I have been throwing out ideas for engagement photo shoots, and we're really leaning toward a nautical themed shoot on his family's sailboat if we can get over there soon enough. :)

    And, I actually just pulled out my little straw fedora hat last week, but am holding off on wearing it until it's sunny again! (Go away, rain.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love that idea! I think that would be so so cute and charming! Plus, he sounds like a pretty nautical guy! ;)

      I've gone crazy over hats, I bought two different ones within two days. My favorite one ever got smashed in my suitcase on the way to warped tour last year, so lesson learned *don't put a straw hat in your suitcase!* I'm with you, I'm ready for the weather to make up it's mind and quit being so rainy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!