March 13, 2012

Photo Challenge Updates: week 10

52 Weeks of Instax: Do you see those awesome boxes holding all of my craft stuff? Pretty cool, right?

You might remember this post of my craft room. I have since then made a few changes, and I'm so happy about them! I originally asked Bryan, my step-dad, to build these boxes for our craft show this past Saturday. We used them in the show, and I really liked them. Then when I came home and was putting all the things from the show up, I put these on the table and instantly fell in love. It clears up SO much space, and my table doesn't feel like such a giant pack rat mess anymore. I know exactly where everything is and, even thought I am a fan of open storage (if I don't see it, I probably won't use it!), having everything on the table piled up around each other was both visually unappealing and hard to access the things I needed. Now everything has a home and I can still see everything, it just looks a lot more put together. I'm in love. I just need to convince Bryan to build two more boxes for our DS inventory, so I don't ever have to take these off my table!

xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!