March 02, 2012

This Week:

Bean and I at the Braves Statdium last year

                    This week I:                    
-Found this cozy work space, and wanted to make it my own!
-Made the most awesome birthday present for Angela! (but I can't tell you what it is just yet.)
-Scheduled our Engagement Pictures, finally! Now if only weather will permit. 
-Tried on Wedding Dresses for the first time!
-Finally nailed down a guest list...I think.
-Did a lot of wedding stuff, apparently! ^
-Watched this hilarious video, and seriously, if you have Instagram...YOU JUST KNOW 
-Had a strong urge to ride my bike - it's so warm lately, perfect weather for bike riding!
-Ordered some pretty things, from the super sweet Abi of Vanilla and Lace. She's having a sale, check it out!
-Entered this AMAZING giveaway, and had so much fun reading everyone's stories! 

What have you been up to this week? It's the weekend, yay! xo, Meghan

1 comment:

  1. That video is on point!
    Love the picture of you and your Bean! You have such a pretty smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!