March 09, 2012

This Week:

A few weeks ago; Can you tell we all have on matching owl neckalaces? That's what the BGC does! 

This week I:

-got my hair done with Angela! Blonde + cut, but it's still soo long.
-Crafted until I thought my hands were going to fall off.
-Prepared for our craft show: this Saturday!
-Bought some realllly adorable fabrics!
-Found this sweet blog, and fell in love!
-Became addicted to Draw Something (AhoyNative1)
-Finished SVU on Netflix, and started watching Monk again. ♥
-Started a bible study on Ester, and really love it so far.

This week seems to have flown by! I guess because everyday this week we were running around doing something. And I've spent every evening after Dakota goes to bed until Bean gets home making things to add to our next show. I know that I will still be running around frazzled tonight trying to get everything ready for tomorrow. I've kind of grown accustomed to it, though! And I would be worried if I was just sitting on the couch at, say, 9 PM watching tv and not making a list, or making something, or double-checking all of the boxes and bags.  You can never be too sure! How has your week been? xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!