April 20, 2012

This Week:



-Listened to this song more times than I'd like to admit.
-Made 'groomsmen bags' for Bean to give his fellas.
-Finally nailed down a guest list (we think!)
-Booked our first cruise, and our honeymoon!!
-Officially had my first moment of worry knowing how much we still have to do!
-Started this workout with Angela. I was sore for days, but now I'm starting to really enjoy it!
-Finally decided on wedding invitations!!

This week was a fun, exciting and busy one in terms of wedding planning. I can't believe it's only a little more than 4 months away. So scary/exciting! Tonight Bean is going out of town to a rodeo with his boys (read: his way of asking his groomsmen to "be his groomsmen"), and Dakota is staying the night with her Gigi. I plan on making a pizza and reading a good book or watching a movie. What does your Friday night look like? XO. Meghan

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be doing a little bit of wedding planning myself. Mainly just working through some of our registries (ugh, they take forever! haha) and then having a little dinner party with friends. I'd like to spend some time reading too! Have fun having a little alone time.

    And, don't sweat it! Whatever gets done, gets done. You're on top of it as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!