May 11, 2012

This Week I:


-Did a lot of thrifting with my mama, Bean, and Dakota for wedding stuff! We got some real gems.
-Started *attempting to potty train Dakota. This deserves a post all of its own. Mainly for me to beg for help!
-(we) Passed the 4 month marker until the day we get married. Kind of nervous, but really excited! 
-Went shopping for the perfect Mothers Day dress....too bad it barely covered my bum. Tonight is round two!
-Got to hold + fall in love with my cousin's brand new baby boy: David. I am having serious baby fever. The only thing keeping me grounded is the fact that Dakota was not too fond of him. (everytime he cried, she cried.) We will have to get over that though, because I'm pretty sure I see 4 babies our future! ;)
-Was very excited that my sweet pal Kaitlyn  posted this yummy recipe. Cannot wait to try it! 
-Found the prettiest nail polish, I can't wait to paint my nails Saturday!
-Got really crafty and came up with the cutest little idea for our mama's for Mothers Day!
-Was surprised to find out that Tom of Against Me! is going to undergo a sex change. There are a lot of opinions going around out there, and I think that this one is probably the best/most honest way to approach the situation. One of many reasons why the Gaslight Anthem is so awesome! 
-Did not blog at all....what's up with that?! 

What are you up to this Friday? Today is for finding the perfect dress, and tonight is for movies + gift making...I can't wait! xo, Meghan


1 comment:

  1. :) Let me know how you like the coffee when you get a chance to whip it up. And thanks for the link love.

    I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. I'm so behind in the whole online world that it's nice to sit down and browse every once and awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!