May 31, 2013

MONTHLY FAVORITES

Do you enjoy seeing peoples monthly favorites/beauty hauls? Well I totally do. Maybe I'm a little bit nosy, I don't know! And while I'm not one to go all out with a "haul" type of post, I thought sharing my few faves from the month would be fun! I've tried and loved all of these products, except for the Lemon Balm face mask. I'm saving that for a pamper night, but I'm sure I'll love it! 

A little rundown of my top favorite things: // The Eye and Cheek Pallette by Tarte, amaaazing. I bought it solely because Savannah  talked so highly about it in her video , and it really is so beautiful in person. I was wanting a new blush, but for a little bit more you get blush, highlighter, contour and 6 eye shadows! Totally worth it! // I've been wearing this Coconut Milk lotion for a little over a year, but ran out a few months ago. I just got some more and man it smells delicious! Also, it reminds me of our wedding day/honeymoon. ;) // Saturday Disco Fever Polish, been wearing it all month long. I suddenly love orange! // Lush Shower Gel, this is my second bottle, and I am addicted. It smells so refreshing, like grapefruits and lemons and Spring! // Lemon Verbena Candle, I am sad to say that I have to go out and get another one of these, because I burned mine so much that there isn't even a wick left to light. Believe me I've tried! 

Beauty Products
-Aqualillies Eye and Cheek Pallette by Tarte // ULTA
-St. Ives Coconut Milk & Orchid Extract Body Lotion // Target
-Saturday Disco Fever Polish by Essie // Target
-Happy Hippy Shower Gel // Lush
-Sea Spray // Lush
-Que Bella Revitalizing Lemon Balm Spa Mask // ULTA 
-Facial Enzyme Mask in Pineapple by Freeman // ULTA

Fashion
-Red and White Striped Scoop Back Tee // Forever 21
-Black and White Striped Scoop Back Tee // Forever 21

Home/Lifestyle
-Lemon Verbena Candle // Target
-J.R.Watkins Lemon/Citron Room Freshener // Target

A few of my favorite people who do monthly/beauty videos you can find herehere, and here. If you like this little run down, and would like to see this each month, be sure to let me know. Also, if you have any favorite beauty products, tell me! Maybe I'll try them out and include them in next months products. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit nosy too! I'm that creepy house guest that sneaks peeks at your bathroom beauty products. I've been wanting to try a Lush product! I've seen them around a lot lately.
    Your blog is one of my favorites :) I'm always excited to see your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the product posts too, I even have my first one coming tomorrow! I have always wanted to try Lush products. How did you like the body wash?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!