June 07, 2013

WEARS: MEMORIAL DAY

Where again? Striped Top, Forever 21 // Tulle Skirt, Modcloth // Anchor  Bracelet, c/o  August Wrinkle

All I really want to talk about is how much I am in love with this top! Stripes? Check! 3/4 sleeve? Check! Scoop back? Check! I loved it so much that I not only mentioned it in my monthly favorites, I went back and got the white stripes on black version. They also have a white with black stripes that I am trying to convince myself I don't need. The only thing I have a hard time with is that it's super short. So short that it's just barely tucked into my skirt! Also, I think it goes without saying that I love all things anchor/nautical. This bracelet from August Wrinkle is the perfect addition to my collection of anchor jewelry! 

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, especially that striped top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is perfect. loving the back of your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally looked at that skirt that you mentioned on Instagram!
    ...I might have to get myself one when I find the money...

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay, i love that top! you are right, it is really perfect! you look so pretty in these pieces.

    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!