August 26, 2011

Friday Night Lights! (image heavy)


Tonight we had a family outing. We grabbed dinner, 2 1/2 hours later, and headed to a Block Party our little town was putting together. The capital thought it would be a good idea to invest in a few surrounding streets where the local businesses thrive and so far it looks like they're doing a good job. It's only Phase 1, but it was nice. Except the lighted palm tree medians...do we really need that? We spent a good hour or so browsing booths, shops, and listening to a local Ska band. It was fun! We left when we realized it was quiet a bit later than a little girls bed time! 

I took my first "outfit photos" tonight, so maybe if I don't laugh myself out of posting them, I'll do it tomorrow! 



1. Uncle Jared + Dakota
2. Me + Bean
3. Me + Angela
4. Uncle Jared + Dakota say waa?
5. Uncle Noah + Dakota, one on one time
6. Family! 
7. Brother, Sister

xo Meghan

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog, you are very talented. You have a great looking family. I am very proud of you Meagan. You have grown into a very beautiful woman.

    Miss you,
    Ms. Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all the sweet words! :) miss you too! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!