August 27, 2011

Songbird Saturday

I'm happy to announce that 'Songbird Saturday' will be a weekly feature! Each Saturday I'll post a song, or a few, that I'm either really into at that moment or maybe one that's describing my mood, or just one I've loved. Who knows where the music will take me!

This weeks first up is City and Colour. I've loved Dallas Green, and City and Colour for quite sometime now. His voice is like butter and their songs fit the bill for any and every emotion you may be feeling. He's honest in his songwriting and there is such a pureness that I really enjoy! This is off of their newest album Little Hell, and I haven't had a chance to buy it yet, but I know I will soon! They have 2 others which you can purchase from their website.  Right now, I cannot get the playlist to work properly on the blog, so I'll post from YouTube today until I get it up and running. Without further ado:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!