September 22, 2011

What I wore: Backyard Shenanigans


Is anyone getting tired of these? I hope not, because I could do this all.day.long! I took these photos the other day when they boys were inside playing with Dakota and dinner (lasagna) was in the oven cooking. The house was clean and I didn't have anything else to do, say whaa? It was really nice out that day, but today it's nasty, stormy and rainy. This morning our power was out for an hour and that's no fun when you have a baby and have to get ready for your day! 

ps, that nice spill on the front of my skirt; little hands tend to grab onto long skirts and demand to be picked up!

Outfit Details: Skirt, thrifted//Shirt, vintage tee, thrifted//Belt, thrifted
Shoes, Gap//Owl Necklace, Forever 21//Polish, Pink ShatterBlue Undercoat

Tonight we're getting together for my Aunt's birthday which was yesterday. Lots of laughs, pictures, presents, and key lime pie? Yes please! 

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!