September 25, 2011

Songbird Saturday #5 (way late!)

Oh no! I can't believe time slipped away from me today. We had a really busy day today. The good kind of busy, not the 'I'd rather be doing anything else' type of busy. I'll talk more about that tomorrow, but it was a nice day. I wanted to squeeze this post in before it's officially tomorrow. I've got three minutes to spare! These are all good ole' favorites. Maybe you'll know some, or maybe you'll find a new favorite. Hope your Saturday was lovely. Enjoy!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

ps, the Ryan Adams song has special meaning to Bean and I. If we had a "song" that would surly be it!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!