September 12, 2011

What I wore: Red, White, and Pugs?


Outfit Details: Shirt, thrifted//Skirt, Target-years ago//Pugs Not Drugs shirt, dELiAs + Gemma Correll Shoes, Target-also so old//Necklace, Forever 21//Ring, Claires (can't find it on their website)

I finally put on my big girl pants and decided to do a 'What I Wore' post! It was very fun, and we probably took too many photos, (actually, we did, I filled up my card!) but that's okay right? Kudos to Bean for putting up with my brief second of diva when taking these photos! I just wanted them to be perfect, you understand. All in all, he's a great sport and I hope to do more of these in the future with my cuter outfits.

I wore this over to my moms Sunday night. Her BFF, Mrs. Tricia and her husband Steve stopped by on their way to Mississippi, and we had dinner with them. I love when we can all get together! 

I haven't mentioned  it, but for the past TWO WEEKS our internet hasn't been working! Yikes, I know. I've been able to blog by visiting my moms house a lot, but it's been tough not to have internet. Anyway, after two weeks of back and fourth (them planning to come fix it, and then not, on four separate occasions!!!!) our internet is back on! All they had to do was reset the modem, my word! Monday night is our "shows" night. We watch American Pickers and Pawn Stars, and later Monk, so fun!

xo Meghan

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then lace black dress with sleeves shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!