October 18, 2011

Dressing for a cause


This little gem is not only adorable, but it's stirring up a lot of buzz for all the right reasons. This Frocktober dress is a representation of all the lovely ladies standing up for research finding a cure for ovarian cancer. I think that the whole idea is just brilliant, and I want to be a part. The sweet Miss Kaelah and the stylin' Miss Jen both styled this dress and have me coveting one! Even if you don't want to dress the part, make a donation and learn more about how you can help. 

Wanna be even more of a help? Check out these ideas and be a part of the bigger picture! I'm particularly fond of the frock swap and the morning/afternoon teas myself. Anyone want to team up with me? :)

xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!