October 17, 2011

Havana Pumpkin Festival!


This past Saturday we headed over to Havana, a charming, small town on the outskirts of Tallahassee for their annual Pumpkin Festival. Despite it being warmer then I would have liked, and lots of bodies, it was fun! It is an antique town. The main street is lined with brick storefronts, cobblestone paths, and hand painted displays. Like I said, it's so charming!

Before I had Dakota, Bean and I would go up their often on Fridays and browse all the shops. Making sure we ran our fingers across everything, and took it all in. Saturday was no different! Dakota was perfectly well-behaved and hardly made a peep unless we were outside. And to top the day off, I spotted 3 Pugs and countless Boston Terriers! (In case you didn't already know, those are my dream dogs!) Angela sent me a picture of two buggies full of Pugs, kind of bummed I didn't see that though! All in all, it was such a fun day! Hopefully we're adding it to our ever growing list of Fall Traditions ♥




xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!