October 04, 2011

Ode to UO


This is a little ballad for my love affair with Urban Outfitters. First off, I'm not so sure why I'm up so late, but I am sooooo glad I am! I just found out via my lovely friend Heather that Urban Outfitters is coming to Tallahassee! When I first started reading the article my heart skipped a beat because I thought they were coming here to stay. I've seen so many construction guys putting up buildings and I figured surly one HAD to be UO. Prime example: there's a building going up right next to Target and I thought to myself that there couldn't be a more perfect place to erect such a lovely store. Sadly, that is not the case. They are only putting up a temp. store but beggars can't be choosers as my mother always says!

Secondly, THEY ARE PUTTING a urban outfitters TALLAHASSEE! This is kind of a big deal. have to drive at least two hours or be "visiting" someone somewhere to be able to stop in and browse all the beautiful things they have. I'm excited that I don't I know I'm not the only one that swoons over their entire catalog. I'm looking forward to picking up a few Christmas gifts and maybe a thing or two for me! :) Three days isn't nearly enough, but I'll take it!

Read all about it here and check to see if you're town is one of the lucky four that were chosen! Hope your Monday, whoops, Tuesday will be wonderful!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!