October 02, 2011

What I wore: the Navajo Fall

Outfit Details: Sweater, Forever 21// Black shirt, Against Me!//Shorts, Levies
Tights, We Love Colors in mint!//Shoes, Wanted (thrifted)//Owl Ring, Claires

Today felt like Fall!! Thank you Mother Nature for hearing my hear-felt cries. It was perfectly fall like and really felt the part of it being the first day of October! To embrace the glorious weather, I quickly ran to my clothes and pulled out my tights and dusted off my sweaters. (Truth be told, my mom just bought this sweater for me!) Because for real, who knows how long this weather will last. I tried to spend all of my time outside while Dakota napped. I got to shoot some pictures for DS, sweep off the front sidewalk, and put up the rest of our Fall/Halloween decorations. It was so lovely to have the windows open, a crisp breeze flowing, a record spinning, and a happy baby playing. So lovely! 

xo Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!