October 15, 2011

Songbird Saturday #7

Happy Saturday! I am typing this with over 10 hours of sleep!! I am amazed to say that Dakota slept in, way in. Were headed to the Havana Pumpkin Festival, and every one is pretty excited about it.

Today's playlist is very near and dear to my heart. The Format is honestly one of my all time favorite bands. I herd about them through my friend Kyle. Well, little did I know that my very own Bean was friends with Kyle and had turned him on to The Format. Small world, isn't it? Later, when Bean and myself started dating, The Format was one of the many things we had in common and liked to chat over. Our favorite song just happened to be the same one, On Your Porch. Love. I'm so bummed that they are on a "hiatus." I'm hoping and praying and doing rain dances hoping that they have a reunion show. Because I've never seen them, and  Bean has. And that's just not fair! If they do have a reunion show, and it's in Arizona, anyone willing to fly me out? No? I didn't think so. Don't worry, I'll make it work! Pretty sure my entire wedding playlist will consist of these guys. I hope you love them as much as I do!



Enjoy your Saturday!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!