October 15, 2011


Are you a fan of lovely dresses? A fan of FREE dresses? A fan of lovely, free dresses? Do you see what I'm getting at here? Then this is some news for you! The sweet Venessa at The Velvet Bird is giving away one of her gorgeous dresses to one lucky gal! I am over the moon. I've already instructed Bean that I need one of these dresses for Christmas. Really I need all of them, but I suppose one shall have to do. You should head on over to her blog, as if you don't already read it!, and enter to win.



Lola Throws a Party  in pumpkin plaid

If I won, I'd pick one of the dresses above. Although I've made Bean promise he'd get me the Lola Sings the Blues for Christmas. Fingers-crossed for all who enter. Even if you, or I don't win, you should get a dress from her anyway. They're all so beautiful!

xo Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!