November 04, 2011

Fridays are for:

Today is all about pretty dresses! I love day dreaming about outfits, especially with dresses. Girls love dresses, right? Right! These particular dresses have me *swooning*


This pretty dress from Vanilla & Lace is so darling!

I'm not sure what it is about this dress, but I love it! I think it's the big white buttons + white trim. So mod!

This dress would be so perfect for New Years Eve! Sparkly + Swirly perfection!

 This dress from The Velvet Bird is so so magical! I've already requested at least one of her dresses be under the tree this Christmas! 


I'm loving the new Modcloth lookbook, but I especially love this dress. Perfect for some coffee and a trip to the library! 

Find any dresses you like? I hope so! Today is going to be another busy one! Tonight we're going to the Greek Food Festival, and it's one of my favorite things. I look forward to it all year Spanakopita and almond cookies, here I come! Once we go to the Greek Food, the Holidays are in full swing around these parts. Eeep, I'm so excited!!

Happy Friday and weekend! xo, Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!