November 06, 2011

Obsessions

I have a confession. I am kind of, okay totally obsessed with......Adrian Monk. I don't know what it is, but I am completely content watching nothing other than Monk. Well that and Law + Order SVU. But that is for another day. Apparently, I really like mystery/crime/drama. Anyway, back to Monk. I remember the first time I ever watched an episode of Monk. I had just gotten home from Cross Country practice and flipped through the channels until I landed on USA. Normally, my 15 year old self never went past the nick/mtv/disney channels (hello, little attention span) so I'm pretty sure that landing on Monk was fate. Ever since that glorious day, I've been hooked. I think it was season 5 or 6 when I found it, so I continued to watch it. Waiting patiently for the 9 o'clock hour every Friday. Up until that final episode where I might have shed a tear, or four. I still watch as many reruns as I can find, and I'm currently watching season 8 on Netflix. Did you know there are Monk books? I didn't either until Bean got me the entire set for my birthday! I can't get enough! I've never seen 24. I never really got into Lost. Only seen a few Dexters. But I am obsessed with Monk. I am Meghan, and I'm a Monk addict. It feels better to get that off my chest.

xo, Meghan

ps, Mule Day was a success. I'll share more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!