November 01, 2011

Happy November! + a bucket list

found here

I cannot believe that it's November already! I seems like we were just celebrating Dakota's first birthday. Time flies when you're having fun, I suppose. We have officially gotten into my favorite time of year. I love when October rolls around for many reasons: cooler temperatures, Halloween, lost of birthdays, darker nights, but I especially love when November rolls around. Bean gets 3 days off work, it's Thanksgiving, it starts getting cool enough for fires (my favorite!) and everyone just generally seems to be happier. I'm excited to celebrate and make traditions with Dakota + Bean. It seems like each year we add more and more to our collection, and I love that. I found that cute little bucket list via pinterest and I think it's great! We can already cross some things off of that list. I'm going to print it out and add some more of our own traditions!

Halloween was a blast last night, I'll share pictures later today! Happy November! (We're 54 shopping days away from Christmas, eep!)

xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!