November 02, 2011

Shop My Closet!

Over the years I have acquired quite the collection of clothes! I also have a hard time letting go of clothes. I make excuses like nobody's business. But recently, I've been wanting to utilize my wardrobe to it's utmost abilities and to do that, I need to get out all the old! Some of the stuff I've never worn, some is too small, some is too big. They all have one thing in common, they need to go! I've seen lots of other lovely ladies do goodsie accounts and I thought I'd give it a try. I've only got a handful of things in there now, but I'll be adding more as we speak!


It seems that the best thing is a flat rate shipping fee, so I'll be charging $5 per cart to ship. Like I said, this stuff, needs.to.go! Keep your eyes peeled for new stuff too!

xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!