November 21, 2011

A week of Gratitude//Day One

I feel like first and foremost, I should be thankful for Jesus. Thankful for my relationship with God. Without my foundation in Him, I would not be who I am. "It is in Christ that we find out who we are and who we are living for"-Ephesians 1:11. I wouldn't be able to be the best mother I can be. The best girlfriend, friend, daughter, sister, I can be. My faith is renewed daily in the sweetness that life has to offer, only because of Jesus. I know that He has to exist and be on my side when I look at Dakota and look at Bean, and see what I have been immensely blessed with. I am so far from perfect and do not deserve this perfect love that He has bestowed upon me, and for that I am so extremely thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!