November 22, 2011

A week of Gratitude//Day Two

Today I am thankful for Bean and Dakota. My two babes. I am thankful for the love that I share with both of them. 

So thankful that I share a love with Bean so great, that we grew a child together. That we are wading the waters of parenthood together. So glad that we are in this forever. I know that I can count on him to be the best father that he can be. I know that I can depend on him. I'm so thankful that he provides. It's hard to remember life without him. And for that, I am truly thankful.

For Dakota, the light of my life. So thankful that she is alive and healthy. So glad that each morning I'm greeted by smiles and arms stretched out for me. Thankful for the sweet kisses and hugs she showers me with throughout the day. Thankful for the energetic, curious, yet gentle spirit that she posses. Thankful that she only the best parts of Bean and I. Thankful that she is mine.

I love these two, very much. xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!