December 31, 2011

Songbird Saturday #12: NYE Edition!

If you're anything like me, you're excited for a New Year. Yet, I find myself feeling heavyhearted about leaving this year. It's been such a wonderful year. 2011 has been good to my family and myself, but that makes me even more excited about what 2012 has in store for us. I know that God has big plans for this up coming year of our lives, and I just can't wait to be a part of it all! I thought I'd try to create a little playlist full of both New Years Eve songs, and songs you can dance too. Because who doesn't like to dance on NYE? Both of these lovely ladies, Rachel and Rubyellen, have an awesome tradition that I think I want to adopt! Family NYE dance party, that sounds like fun! Dakota really loves to dance, so I'm sure she'd have a blast. I hope your New Year's Eve is spent in something sparkly, with friends and family, dancing and counting down. I'm working on my resolutions post. Have you made any yet? What are your favorite New Years songs? I'd love to add more to my personal playlist! xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!