December 02, 2011

What I wore: Christmas Tree Shopping!

Outfit details: Dress, Forever 21//Tights, Target//Boots, Forever 21//Necklace, gift from mama!

This dress is seriously one of my favorite dresses, ever! You may remember me wearing it in this post. I saved it for two months prior to that, never wearing it. And since Mule Day came and went, I've been wearing the heck out of it. Love, love it. You'll notice how I'm not wearing a coat, not even a sweater. Well that's because when we went to get our Christmas tree, it was like 70 degrees out! Within a weeks time, though, it has really dropped and started to feel like Christmas time. Do you have a dress that you just love?

xo, Meghan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!