January 08, 2012

Photo Challenge Updates *new Sunday feature*

So instead of participating in one photo challenge this year, I am participating in two! One being 52 weeks of Instax, and the other being #photoaday on Instagram (@ahoynative). I thought it would be fun to share the photos from the week here each Sunday. It will also help me remember to take the Instax ones if I have a place to share them! 

52 Weeks of Instax: I got this beautiful and lovely sewing machine from my sweet mama for Christmas. It's one of my goals this year to learn how to sew with it. I've had a lot of fun pulling out old fabrics I've held onto (in hopes of one day getting a gem like this) and creating a super cute/inspiring area that I'd like to work in. You can't see it all in this picture, but I'll share the entire space soon. It's so fun to look at! All I need to do now is get in gear and learn how to use it. Isn't she just the cutest little machine you've ever seen? Sorry, I'll stop gushing now, I'm kind of geeking out about it still. 

Photo A Day: (January) It's been fun to be challenged each day to take pictures of random things they tell you to. It's also really awesome to look through everyone elses' photos and see what they took and how they interpreted the prompt. 
Day 1. You// Day 2. Breakfast// Day 3. Something you adore// Day 4. Letterbox// Day 5. Something you wore// Day 6. Makes you smile// Day 7. Favorite// Day 8. Your Sky

Are you participating in any sort of Photo Challenge this year? If you're on Instagram, I'd love to follow you! Happy Sunday! xo, Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!