January 26, 2012

Something New

If any of you follow me on Instagram (@ahoynaitve) then you know I've been a busy little sewing bee. At first, I was scared to even look at my sewing machine the wrong way for fear that it would spontaneously combust. But once we got threw with the introductions; I was eager to learn. It only took me two days to figure out what I really wanted to do; sew pouches. Since that first fateful day where I started with a 7in. zipper, couldn't figure out how it was done, sewed the front awesome and the back inside out, and threw my hands up in defeat..I've come back full force. Yes, I do realize how small this time span is, nonetheless, I am really proud of myself. So proud in fact that we have decided to carry these pouches + clutches in our shop; Deliciously Sew! I'm working on creating a signature design for DS and it's been really fun and relaxing to put on an episode of SVU and sew for an hour or two each night. *Especially since Bean will be working overtime for the rest of this week and the next!* I'm crossing "learn to use my sewing machine" off of my goals list for this year! I'm no where near seamstress status, but practice makes perfect.

These are only a few of the pouches + clutches available in the shop right now. I'm currently adding more, and will be adding more for the rest of the weekend. We're currently sourcing fabrics and materials, making sure that we bring something new and fresh to this cute industry! It's really fun to go shopping for fabrics and supplies!♥ Some of the pouches are one of a kind, some only a few of each design will be made! So if you see something you like, check back, because we have a sweet deal to offer! I'll be back later to share! XO. Meghan

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really one thing that I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very extensive for me. I am looking ahead to your subsequent publish, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!
    10-32 X 3/4 Type 23 TCS / Unslotted / Ind Hex Washer Hd / 18-8 Stainless Steel / 3,000 Pc. Carton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!