January 25, 2012

Wednesday Rut + a Song

Wednesdays usually feel like a rut to me. Close to the weekend, but not as close as Friday where it is acceptable to kick up your boots and impatiently wait. No, on Wednesdays you're still expected to do work, and clean house, or do whatever you do. I haven't really felt very motivated today, I'd much rather sit on the couch and watch SVU; but then I started listening to this song and it got me moving! One of my very favorite bands is The Gaslight Anthem, so when I heard that one of the guys from the band (Brian Fallon) was creating a side project, The Horrible Crowes, I was super excited! His voice, oh man. This song is my favorite from the EP/CD. It's too good to put on a playlist, so I'm sharing it today!

Hope you're Wednesday is productive! xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!