January 14, 2012

Songbird Saturday #14

Today's playlist is super random. I just wanted to touch base on the fact that I love music, so much. I mean who doesn't, right? There is a song for every occasion, songs about every feeling, and almost every important event in history.

I also think it's amazing how versatile music is, and how a song that could remind me of such a wonderful time can do the exact opposite for someone else. Music is what brings people and friends together. If you think about it, a lot of your friends have the same taste in music as you, no? Music draws in people from other countries (Hello N'Sync and Backstreet Boys!) It's constantly evolving and means something different to each person. I can put on a song and be instantly transported to my Sophomore year, driving around town with my bff and laughing. I can hear a song that reminds me of something I'd much rather forget, and it can upset my mood. It can be the perfect mood lifter at the gym. Or the downfall of someones party, if the songs aren't chosen correctly. Every song has a million and one stories, and I'm willing to bet that some of the songs I've posted in the past resonate with you somehow. Anywho....here's today's playlist! Hope you have a wonderful Saturday! xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!