April 05, 2012

A quick hello!

It's been kind of quite over here this week. I had big plans for what I wanted to blog about, including a super cute 'what we wore' post (don't believe me, I'll show you my notebook!) but I didn't even crack my computer open.

Today was really great though! Dakota and I took our time getting up this morning, and when we were good and ready we went over and got our neighbors and headed off for a fun day! We took a trip up to Thomasville because there was a really charming bookstore that had these cards I had to get for my bridesmaids. We walked around the quaint little town, browsing stores, finding treasures in the antique stores, (read: six yellow + lace matching hankies!) and trying to simultaneously watch two way-past-their-nap toddlers and eat our Mexican lunches. The ride home was filled with sounds of two napping kiddos and good conversation. As soon as we got home, we had to meet my mom to look for more wedding treasures! It was a pretty great day. I'm currently in bed, tucked under a ton of blankets, eating a drumstick ice cream cone, watching UP and snuggin' with my favorite guy. This day just keeps getting better and better!

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is the weekend, and what a fun weekend it should be! xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!