May 24, 2012

Thrifted Things

 Dakota and I hit up the thrifts the other day. We haven't been in a while, because we're trying to save as much money as we can for the wedding. Granted, we've got everything except the flowers and photobooth paid for, so I thought it would be okay if we took a little trip to our favorite spot! I was mainly looking for, would you believe it, things for the wedding! ha. We're collecting different pieces of china for the place settings. We're also collecting any and all tins we can get our hands on. Luckily on the day we went we found quite a few dessert plates, a few dinner plates, and a pretty amazing tin! So it was easy for me to justify buying the few other things we managed to sneak into our buggy. 

Like the pretty vintage floral (handmade I think!) skirt that buttons up the front and has a pretty drawstring to tighten. Or the adorable pink blouse with a super cute collar and trim! 
My favorite find of the day though has to be the horse paint by number. I've been hunting for a horse one for our bedroom for a while, and I was so excited to find this one! Perfect size for the nightstand and in a frame. It was a happy trip back to the thrifts indeed! I was even more happy to walk away with all of this (and the sheet you see in the background) for less than 10 dollars! 
Have you thrifted anything lately that got you excited? Be it the item or the price? I'd love to know! xo, Meghan

1 comment:

  1. great finds! i love the idea of collecting pretty glasses and ending up with a perfectly mismatched set. and the rabbit on that yellow shirt is so cute.

    i haven't been thrifting in so long, but i cannot wait to see what thrifty options our new town has to offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!