May 22, 2012

What we Wore: Milkmaid Braids

So here we both are, Sunday lunch, both wearing the 'milkmaid' braids. Something we've both worn before, yet, haven't worn in at least a year. And on this day, we both decide to wear them...not knowing that while we are pinning our own braids, the other is probably simultaneously pinning hers. I tell you, this is the stuff that best friends are made of! We do this so often it's hilarious. I can't tell you how many times we get the questions "are you guys twins?" "are y'all actual sisters" on Instagram. I joked that we should actually start calling each other the night before and seeing what we are wearing, so we can make sure we don't show up actually looking like twins! I'm just lucky that I have her, she gets me! Obviously! 
On Meghan:
Skirt, Handmade by me!
Top, Forever 21
Belt, Thrifted
Necklace + Ring, Forever 21
Oxfords, Wanted


On Angela:
Romper, H+M
Necklace + Earrings, Target
Owl Ring, Urban Outfitters
Sandals, Wanted (last year)

Happy Tuesday Friends! xo, Meghan + Angela

2 comments:

  1. omg, totally in love with both these outfits. And of course, the Forever accessories are to die. Fabulous post, love. When you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your outfits, especially the orange shirt! Meghan, you make the cutest clothes! That skirt is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!