May 21, 2012

What I Wore: Flower Shop Girl

Lately I have been in love with layering dresses over fancy tops with collars! There is something so feminine about a pretty blouse on top of a dress. I don't know why, but wearing this made me feel super fancy. I think it was a combination of the pleats, the lace, the collar, and the fact that I was going to chat about wedding flowers. Yes, that was probably it. For a long while I used to shy away from wearing any type of shirt under a dress, because I thought it seemed fairly juvenile, but I'm glad to say I don't think that at all anymore! And not just because I usually wear a really fancy top, because a few days ago I paired a floral dress over my favorite Bob Dylan tee and was in love with it. Basically, what I'm trying to say here is that I've found confidence in a new type of layering and I want to shout it to the rooftops! 

Dress w/belt, Forever 21
Lace Top, Forever 21
Socks, Forever 21
Oxfords, Target

How was your weekend?  xo, Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!